| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Boke in October is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in October is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 317mm (12.5in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Boke October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Boke, Guinea
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Boke: