| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Boke in November is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.5 °C (95.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 17.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 67mm (2.6in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Boke November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Boke, Guinea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Boke: