| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Boke in February is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.4 °C (101.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 22.7 °C (40.9 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Boke February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Boke, Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Boke: