| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Boke in April is very hot at 29.7 °C (85.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.1 °C (104.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 20.2 °C (36.4 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Boke April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Boke, Guinea
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Boke: